CORPORATE LAWYER VACANCY
HADJIHANNAS & CO LLC
Our firm is looking to hire a person for the position of Corporate Lawyer.
Eligible candidates must:
- Have a bachelor degree in Law;
- Be qualified lawyer registered with the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Corporate Law with a strong legal background;
- Have an excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and overall knowledge of the legal frame regulating or relating to Cyprus companies, the provision of administrative services and Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
- Good knowledge of Cyprus tax system and laws;
- Have excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Be fluent in Greek and English;
- Be able to work on their own and take initiative;
- Be a team player and be highly motivated.
The duties of the position entail the following:
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorney, commercial agreements and legal documents;
- Drafting and reviewing M&As and effecting amendments in M&As;
- Drafting of trust deeds and advising on the establishment of trusts;
- Provision of nominee services;
- Undertaking and overseeing the formation, administration and dissolution of companies in Cyprus and offshore jurisdictions;
- Advising clients on matters relating to commercial agreements, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring;
- Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports;
- Providing legal opinions;
- Handling immigration cases;
- Have direct communication with clients and attend meetings;
- Undertaking any other duty related to the above or within the area of corporate/ commercial law.
Working hours are from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Remuneration will depend on qualifications and experience. An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.