DIFC Financial Centre Free Zone Company Formation
The DIFC is the world's fastest growing international financial centre. It aims to develop the same stature as New York, London & Hong Kong. It primarily serves the vast region between Western Europe & East Asia. Since it opened in September 2004, the DIFC has attracted high calibre firms from around the world & its region. A first-class stock exchange, the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX), opened in the DIFC in September 2005.
DIFC FREE ZONE LOCATION
Dubai Healthcare City site is situated in Bur Dubai alongside Rashid Hospital, a short distance from the tranquil surroundings of the Dubai Creek & Creekside Park. DHCC lies in the heart of the city and is accessible from Abu Dhabi & Al Ain through Sheikh Zayed Road.
FREE ZONE LICENCE TYPES AVAILABLE
- Banking Services
- Capital Markets
- Asset Management & Fund Registration
- Reinsurance and Captive Insurance
- Islamic finance
- Ancillary Services
- Business Processing
DIFC FREE ZONE FEATURES
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% tax rate on income & profits
- Extensive network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- No restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation
- Dollar denominated environment
- Transparent operating environment with high standards of legislation
- Close monitoring & supervision of money laundering laws, ultra-modern office space, state-of-the-art technology, sophisticated infrastructure, data protection/security, operational support & business continuity facilities of uncompromisingly high standards.