Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Formation
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) is part of Dubai-based state-owned Economic Zones World, one of the world's largest developers of economic zones, logistics and R&D driven business parks.
JAFZA is one of the world's most services driven, customer centric free zones. Freedom from bureaucracy and limitations, JAFZA gives its customers an environment that's most conducive for growth. Jafza's deep commitment to service excellence has enabled it to gain ISO 9001:2000 certification in 1996, making it the world's first ISO certified free zone.
The incredible journey from a base of nineteen member firms has manifested itself into a present where we're a globally recognised commercial and industrial hub, home to nearly 6000 companies from over 110 countries.
JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE LOCATION
Located next to Jebel Ali Port, the largest port in the Middle East, and with a thirty minute drive from Dubai International Airport, the Jebel Ali Free Zone is well positioned to give its partners the fastest possible access to a market of over two billion people in South & West Asia, CIS & Africa. Supported by the regions major road network, JAFZA presents itself as the most effective ally for all types of business opportunities.
FREE ZONE LICENCE TYPES AVAILABLE
- A General Trading Licence allows the holder to import, distribute & store all items as per Jafza rules & regulations.
- A Trading License allows the holder to import, export, distribute & store items specified on the licence. An Industrial Licence allows the holder to import raw materials, carry out the production of specified products and export the finished product to any country.
- A Service licence allows the holder to perform the services specified in the licence within the Free Zone. The type of service must be consistent with the parent company's licence issued by the Department of Economics or the Municipality of the relevant Emirate in the UAE.
- A National Industrial License is designed for companies with an ownership or shareholding of at least 51% AGCC (Arabian Gulf Co-operation Council). The added value of the product in the Free Zone must amount to a minimum of 40%. This licence allows the holder the same status as a local or AGCC in the UAE.
JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE FEATURES
- 100% foreign ownership: Jafza allows its customers to operate as a wholly owned entity, without any need for local partnership
- 0% corporate tax for a period of 50 years, a concession that's renewable.
- Enterprises can transfer capital as they wish
- 0% import or re-export taxes
- 0% personal income tax
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on hiring foreign workers
- The ability to mortgage property buildings on rented land. A company established in the Free Zone that has built its own facility may mortgage its premises to a bank or finance company for some of their debts or liabilities
- Access to abundant energy makes it viable for customers to make production.