RAK Offshore Company Formation
More or less a new offshore jurisdiction but RAK Offshore companies are flexible IBCs that can serve many goals, trading operations, asset protection, tax planning, property holding, trusts, mutual funds etc.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A RAK OFFSHORE COMPANY
- The capital of the company can be any amount shared in any denomination
- The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one
- All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential categories of shares are permitted. There is no requirement to deposit the capital in bank.
- 100% foreign ownership permitted, 100% tax free and duty free
- Opening corporate bank account in a bank in Dubai, UAE
- A registered agent (legal firms, accountants, consultants) is required to be appointed by the company from the approved list of registered agents maintained by RAK free zone.
- The Offshore domicile is located in the RAK Free Zone
- Investors shouldn't visit the authority to incorporate the company
- Audited financials will be requested only in case of suspicion
RAK OFFSHORE RESTRICTIONS
- The Company can not "rent" local offices
- The Company can not operate as a banking or insurance business etc.
DUBAI OFFSHORE - UAE OFFSHORE - RAS AL KHAIMAH - RAK INVESTMENT AUTHORITY
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the fastest growing emirates in one of the fastest growing economies in the world, the United Arab Emirates.
Renowned for its natural beauty and art de vivre, Ras Al Khaimah has also gained a reputation for being a transparent, tax-free, corruption-free and no-red-tape location to do business.
Its booming economy and proximity to other major international centres like Dubai has attracted hundreds of large, medium and small businesses from every part of the world. It continues to attract major interest from foreign investors considering an offshore company incorporation project.
The Rak Investment Authority is making it possible for non-resident corporations, entrepreneurs and individuals worldwide to enjoy all the advantages of UAE offshore company incorporation, which were previously only available to resident entities.
At RAK Offshore, the sole raison d'être is to help your business succeed. From the very outset, it was conceived to allow you to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by making it easier and more cost-effective to start and operate a UAE offshore business.
Ras Al Khaimah offers businesses and individuals a wide range of comprehensive services and structures that are dedicated to non-residents. RAK Offshore also benefits from one of the most comprehensive lists of non-double taxation treaties in the world, including with China, India, Italy, France and Germany.
Physically located in the superb infrastructure of the upcoming Ras Al Khaimah City, the RAK Investment Authority will allow a wide variety of international business and financial activities and is the perfect location to consider offshore incorporation.