Ras al Khaimah Facts
Ras al-Khaimah is one of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), on the east side of the Persian Gulf. It consists of a northern part (where the city of Ras al-Khaimah is situated), a large exclave in the south (near Hatta), and a few small islands in the Persian Gulf. Not being a producer of oil, Ras al-Khaimah has focused on developing its industrial sector. Today, the emirate is home to many national institutions, government agencies, and international companies. The emirate is rapidly emerging as an investment destination.
WHY CHOOSE RAS AL KHAIMAH
- 100% foreign ownership. No need for a UAE national to be a shareholder or sponsor.
- No corporate and income taxes.
- No foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of the offshore companies profits and capital is allowed.
- The setting-up costs are less than that of an onshore company.
- No requirement for onshore office and unless chosen.
- Minimum capital requirement.
- Ability to own interest in real estate (as approved by the relevant authority where the offshore company is registered) in the UAE and can act as a holding Company.
RESTRICTIONS ON OFFSHORE COMPANIES
- From carrying out activities in the UAE.
- From carrying out banking business or undertaking the business of an insurance or reinsurance company, insurance agent or an insurance broker.
- From carrying on any business which may be restricted by the relevant authority and its regulations under which the offshore company is established.
HCS SOLUTIONS FZE
HCS Solutions FZE is one of the active corporate service providers in RAKIA. HCS SOLUTIONS FZE offers a strong global presence with unequalled experience in the industry and exceptional service team.
Our company simplifies the recruitment procedures efficiently by registering an offshore company in RAKFTZ and RAKIC and other worldwide jurisdictions, providing you with a high level of administrative support and offices, facilitating your international trade business, assisting your company to protect its assets and guarantee the maximum confidentiality about your business activities and registration.
Registration of Legal Entities:
- Establishment: This can be formed only by one shareholder, either an individual (a person) or a non-individual (a company).
- Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC/LLC): This type of company can be formed by a minimum of two or more partners. The partners can be individuals (people), non-individuals (companies) or a combination of individuals and companies.
- Foreign or Local Branch: Under this category licenses are issued to companies holding a valid license from any licensing authority either in UAE or outside UAE.
Supplementary Services to Registration of Legal Entities:
- Registration of Company / trade name;
- Drafting, preparing, submitting all the documents to the relevant authorities;
- Domiciliary services to include registered office, local resident agent;
- Certificate of incorporation and other corporate documents;
- Notarized share certificate;
- Company seal.
- In order to operate in RAKIA free zone or non free zone, the applicant must have a valid license from RAKIA and hold a valid Lease for operational premises. HCS Solutions FZE can assist with obtaining the Industrial License, Trading License, General Trading, Commercial License, Consulting / Services License, and a Media License.
- RAKIA free zone (and non free zone) companies having valid licenses are entitled for visas for employing expatriates. The type of visas includes investor visa, employment visa, & residence visa.
- Based on the local procedures and requirements we can advise and assist on the opening and management of Bank accounts and opening and/or management of bank account within or outside the UAE.
Virtual Office Services:
- We can provide a virtual office with physical presence and all telecommunication facilities.