The UAE - Doing Business in Dubai
OUR HOME IS THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY IN DUBAI
The United Arab Emirates is a 'real' country with a 'real economy' with a population of approximately more than 4 million. It has an established history of international trade, finance and business, and today it is one of the fastest growing countries in the world with one of the highest standards of living.
Important aspects to be examined may be outlined as follows:
- Political and economic stability of the jurisdiction
- The availability of a modern and flexible legislative framework
- Simple incorporation and filling requirements
- The availability of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
- State of the art banking system
- State of the art telecommunication facilities
TAX AND DUTY EXEMPTION
100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption.
CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNT
Bank account opening with UAE prime banks, multi-currency, with full internet access, making it easier for international money transfers.
ASSET PROTECTION IN CASE OF DEATH
In case of death, corporate ownership of assets (such as properties) is transferred via simple company share transfer to new beneficial owner, saving a lot of legal inheritance troubles and costs.
Corporate ownership and business ensures beneficial owner's confidentiality.
Best choice in case of joint investments and joint business owners.
Please note that with our structures you have specific value added benefits.
- No Capital requirements
- No need to appoint auditors or file financial statements for public inspection
- The License can be ready in 3 working days
- The Company formation can be executed without the need to visit Dubai.
Besides the traditional advantages of total tax and duty exemption, and a cooperative regulatory regime, offshore companies established under these regulations can enjoy the added benefits of Dubai offshore company incorporation for commercial transparency and its forward regional location.